Nov 12, 2005

Where the day takes you...

Down to Chinatown for some nice Dim Sum with Brian (author of Cat Story) and Ed.

On the way back to the car, looking down at the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport and Wall Street on the day they’re moving the Fulton FIsh Market.


Brian and Ed pose for a quick picture.


The sun hits the buildings over in Brooklyn Heights.


Ed makes a point.


Unh-oh! Looks like the FDR is sagging from to much use!


There’s always traffic in New York!

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Cool pics, PJ! What dim sum place did you go to? There's one I really like that I can never seem to find...

PJ said...

We wound up going to this one that is right across the street from the police station on Elizabeth street. It’s a gigantic place, you have to ride an escalator to go up into it. It was recommended by someone I used to work with and I’ve heard it’s one of the better places in the city (as far as Dim Sum goes).

I used to go to this place up on Central Avenue by four corners in Hartsdale but they closed! I was heartbroken and haven’t been able to find another place up in Westchester to go for Dim Sum since.

Getting a flickr account set up and connected to the blog soon - just too busy but will be putting up lots of photos and finally getting around to doing my profile.

Are you guys going to the con this weekend?